Thursday, September 24, 2009

or: lemonade

When life gives you lemons, squint your eyes until they look like apples.
One Big Apple.



This is the only photograph of Paul and I in New York City.
This is going to change.


So it's official, my two loves are joining me on a trip to New York in a month. It will be nice to combine my two anchors here with the life that I miss. I have a few gems, a few blondes, a few artists lurking in the woods. I cannot wait to see their troublemaking grins and to hear their heart-stopping laughter. We will be knee-deep in nostalgia (err inebriation) at Bard College, then we are planning to haunt the city streets on Halloween and after Betty peaces back to the desert, Paul and I will soak in as much of Print Week that we can. Best week of the year yet.

I have spent small pockets of time in the city with these beautiful people and I cannot wait to continue sharing with them that state I love so dearly.
Paint me ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment